We had some room on the SLS platform so we added a few fun Valentine’s Day themed parts found on Thingiverse.
Then I found another design…
They still need some clean up, and a little color, but they will make fun key-chains.
Hours could be spent scrolling through all the wonderful designs offered on Thingiverse. Ahem, not that I’d know that first hand or anything. 🙂
1. What are the roots of Valentine’s Day?
d. Native American
2. Which Pope declared Valentine’s Day a holiday?
a. Pope Francis
b. Pope Peter
c. Pope Gelasius
d. Pope Benedict IV
3. Physicians of the 1800’s commonly prescribed _________ for a broken heart.
d. Ice cream
4. Who is Cupid’s mother?
5. Who is Cupid’s wife?
6. Cupid is the God of ________?
7. Who invented the first box of chocolates for Valentine’s Day?
a. Fannie May
b. Milton Hersey
c. Pete Daffin
d. Richard Cadbury
8. St. Valentine was known as a martyr for doing what?
a. Wearing his heart on his sleeve
b. Passing out scriptures, later became Valentine’s Day cards.
c. Marrying couples during times of war.
d. Being a spy for the Catholic Church.
Please send your guesses/requests for the correct matches to:
If you’ve got an idea for a great trivia teaser, please submit it to the email above for possible inclusion in a future addition.